Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your EDC?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    My iPhone 12 Mini is a superior carry phone
    It might be more comfortable to carry, but are you able to deploy it comfortably under stress?

Jokes aside, the mini is one of the biggest reasons I'm considering a switch to iPhones to go back to carrying a spare mag in the same pocket.

And to answer the question, G19.5 with RMR, or a G26.5 with RMR or a G42 when needed.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Black trench coat with nunchuks and ninja stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
    I’m the odd duck here. J frame as primary. Blame it on retirement.
    Probably not as odd as you might think. I'll bet there are a lot of J-Frames in pockets.

For me, when I put on my pants there is a J-Frame in the pocket. If I'm going some where that I might see the 3 S's then a G-19 or G-26 and the J is still there.

J-frame 95% of the time. 5 percent Landgon Beretta 92—and even then I still have the j-frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Black trench coat with nunchuks and ninja stars.
    I like this better:

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

For a long time now it’s been a double stack 9 mm glock. 17/19/26/45 have all spent time on my hip.

It’s about to become a P365. And of course the pimp hand. Always keep the pimp hand strong.

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post

Trooper 224 - king of the thread drifters here - huge Eagles' fan and love your quote - just have to finish it:

So open up, I'm climbin' in
    So take it easy

The only part I struggle with is the line about Winslow Arizona. I stood on a corner in Winslow Arizona - for a very long time. Never saw ANY - not even one - chick in a flatbed Ford (fine sight or otherwise) slowin down to take a look at me.

Story of my life.
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Quote Originally Posted by iWander View Post
    P365 90% of the time. Duty M&P 9mm w/ TRL-1 the rest. AIWB with few exceptions.
    Going to adjust by adding an RMRcc to the Sig by either buying a P365XL slide and mounting it or just milling the current 365 slide.
    We're going to a milled/mounted RMR at work on the existing M&Ps, so I may as well do the same for my EDC. My eyes are having a hard time focusing on the front sight thanks to aging.

Anyone know of a high quality RDS Instructor class within a day's drive of SW Ohio? OPOTA held a one off class recently but I wasn't able to go.
    Check out maple leaf firearms LE discount before you decide to buy another slide for the 365. Cheaper option and you can keep real back up sights on the gun. I put the shorter 365 grip on my 365x and am LOVING it. Definitely challenging my 25yrs of being a Glock guy.

Duty gun is still a Gen4 G23. But I have the agency thinking on optics and gen5 G19’s. The more trainers I let shoot my dot sighted guns, the closer we get.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by jandbj; 08-24-2021 at 07:54 PM.

I tend to carry either a G19.4 or a Sig P229 Enhanced Elite 9mm. If my back or hips are sore, I go with a G43 with a +2 mag extension.

I have settled on these after several years of various 1911’s, PX4s, M&P’s, a Beretta Cougar, and a 92 FS.
    Slow Roper
    Psalms 1

User Tag List