Thread: Current design Aimpoint LRP for micros...Questions

Current design Aimpoint LRP for micros...Questions

I am curious about using this on my Benelli M4. Yes I have and am aware of Scalarworks. The reason I am considering the LRP mount is because it will elevate the T2 JUST A HAIR. This in turn will make it more usable for me in the 12.5" LOP position of the C-stock, and in the fully extended position, will make passive aiming with my PVS14 just a hair easier, as well. What I'd like to know is...

-Will the LRP hold up to 12ga recoil and rough handling?
    -Will it RTZ <2moa?

Any experiences or subjective or objective data, welcome.

For clarification, this is the mount/gen I am talking about:

The reason I like it is it's low, and has a full-width cross-bar which should play nicely with Benelli's rail. To that end, I'd like a picture of that full-length crossbar that better shows its "depth", if you have one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    I am curious about using this on my Benelli M4. Yes I have and am aware of Scalarworks. The reason I am considering the LRP mount is because it will elevate the T2 JUST A HAIR. This in turn will make it more usable for me in the 12.5" LOP position of the C-stock, and in the fully extended position, will make passive aiming with my PVS14 just a hair easier, as well. What I'd like to know is...

-Will the LRP hold up to 12ga recoil and rough handling?
    -Will it RTZ <2moa?

Any experiences or subjective or objective data, welcome.

For clarification, this is the mount/gen I am talking about:

The reason I like it is it's low, and has a full-width cross-bar which should play nicely with Benelli's rail. To that end, I'd like a picture of that full-length crossbar that better shows its "depth", if you have one.
    Yes and yes.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List