Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Glock Gen5 vent

Name:  zeegogglesdonothing.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  57.7 KB

The horror, the horror

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My Gen5 vent? That Glock USA can’t seem to be arsed to release the 26.5 MOS over here.
    I have done my part. I purchased a Gen 5 26 on Monday. This means the MOS version should be out within a few weeks. That’s how my luck works

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I have done my part. I purchased a Gen 5 26 on Monday. This means the MOS version should be out within a few weeks. That’s how my luck works
    I did it too. I picked up a new one a few weeks ago and sent it to Battle Werx to be milled for a RMRcc. The MOS should be announced any time now.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I was always the oddball. Glocks fit me great. They don't feel blocky, point naturally, fill my hand, I liked finger grooves. No slide bite or knuckle issues. The only thing I ask is make them all ambi and mos

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    That’s how the Glock 45 MOS was released. I bought a non-MOS version a week prior…

My Glock knuckle has significantly diminished since they removed the finger grooves.

Also, ergonomics that "feel good" don't necessarily always translate to shooting performance.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Since this a Glock rant thread..
    Maybe someone can gift Gaston a 1911 just to show what a miraculous thing a true flush fit mag is.
    Maybe also gift him a P30 to show how backstraps can be removable and how excessive metal can be removed from slides.
    Do we think they will EVER make a dovetailed front sight?
    That's called a Glock VP9
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder9 View Post
    Name:  zeegogglesdonothing.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  57.7 KB

The horror, the horror

The switched on guys at organisations that have those turn them off and then pretend they arent there...
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

My understanding is that those where made for the brits and mimic the safety location of their L85 rifles.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    My department started issuing Glocks in the mid to late 90s. I’ve carried a Glock 22.3, 23.3 POW, 27.3, 17C.3, 26.3 POW, 17.4, 17.4MOS POW, 43.4 POW and I bought a blue label 19.5 MOS after I retired.

The only time I’ve had Glock knuckle was carrying the 22 on full time SWAT and shooting 300-500 rounds a week. I attribute that to the round more than the gun. That went away when I switched to 9mm away from 40.

I went to the 17C.3 and that was the one I carried the longest. I bought it back from the vendor when we got issued 17.4s. The finger grooves have never bothered me. I guess I have the right hand size. The 17C feels like it got molded to my hand. I need to get it cut for a pistol optic. I love that gun.

I guess I’m lucky the two big issues don’t effect me.
    Same here. Finger grooves on the Gen 2.5/3/4 guns fit me well.
    My only complaint is that my issued Gen 4 G23 likes to smack me in the forehead with hot brass about once in one hundred rounds.

User Tag List