Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Kimber polymer striker fired gun Mako R7

I’m still curious what the other two micro 9s are that James at TFBTV mentioned are coming from major manufacturers.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    The warmed-up Nano that Beretta tries to pass for a quasi-APX is a single stack gun. Surely they could stand to cover that gap
    The APX Carry has a swappable grip module, if someone were to make one that could use P365 mags, that'd be pretty cool. Similar to that one that converts a G43 to use 365 mags, but without needing serialization.

Surely if Beretta had a compact 1.5 stack mini-9 coming out, LTT wouldn't be tossing all in on the Hellcat like they are, though.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Flawless 4.8 lb crisp trigger limited pre travel and no safety. Sounds perfect.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

After I posted that I thought more about CZ and Beretta. I could see both getting into the market. CZ does have a CZ P10S but it is more akin to Glock 26. The APX/Nano makes sense for ease of doing one. CZ would probably need to do a complete new design or shrink the P10 series in width which wouldn't be a bad thing in my book. I didn't think about FN but they could do something too. Maybe a slim FN 503. The reason I thought Walther is because they often focus on carry and smaller guns.

Regardless of which manufacturers bring out new guns in the segment there is already a broad selection with more to come. If they mostly work out and run well it is nice to be flooded with choice. Hopefully someone will make a larger version of their slimline gun like a Glock 48, longer 365Xl or slightly longer grip Shield Plus. It would be good for those that want a duty gun for smaller hands, magazine interchangeability, and those that want and can carry slightly larger more shootable guns.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    After I posted that I thought more about CZ and Beretta. I could see both getting into the market. CZ does have a CZ P10S but it is more akin to Glock 26. The APX/Nano makes sense for ease of doing one. CZ would probably need to do a complete new design or shrink the P10 series in width which wouldn't be a bad thing in my book. I didn't think about FN but they could do something too. Maybe a slim FN 503. The reason I thought Walther is because they often focus on carry and smaller guns.

Regardless of which manufacturers bring out new guns in the segment there is already a broad selection with more to come. If they mostly work out and run well it is nice to be flooded with choice. Hopefully someone will make a larger version of their slimline gun like a Glock 48, longer 365Xl or slightly longer grip Shield Plus. It would be good for those that want a duty gun for smaller hands, magazine interchangeability, and those that want and can carry slightly larger more shootable guns.
    CZ did drop one but it's a POS. CZ P10M 7+1 no slide stop no take down levers. $500 MSRP

User Tag List