Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pancho Villa linked Colt's revolver discovered

Highly specious. The script on the inside of the grip panel appears to have been done by three different hands at different times. I'm not discounting a possible connection. However, so many weapons were used by Villa and his army that any old Colt in a south Texas pawnshop could make that claim. I'd buy the gun for the gun, but wouldn't pay a dime for the story.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Name:  bullshit-smelly.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  23.0 KB

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I like it as a fun story. On my screen the 'villa' looks kind of electro-penciled, but kinda hard to tell.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I'd buy the gun for the gun, but wouldn't pay a dime for the story.
    That's always the best policy. In this case, I'm not even interested in the Colt.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    That's always the best policy. In this case, I'm not even interested in the Colt.
    I'd trade a six pack of Corona for it.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Meh, I can only think back to an obscure Mel Gibson movie, "Get the Gringo" in which they discuss Pancho Villa's revolvers.

That fuckin' movie.... Good, kinda of. Not nearly what Payback was, but good.

Anybody remember this one:

So you ask me, my friend, have I met Pancho Villa?

Well let me tell you.

I was riding my horse through the desert when I saw him: Pancho Villa. From a mile away I knew him. He wore a pair of leather chaparejos on his legs. On his head he wore a sombrero big enough to stretch from Oaxaca to Aguascalientes and back. But what caught my eye most of all is what he had in his hands: the big guns, both of them pointing right at me.

Pancho Villa called out to me. "Señor!" he called out. "Come down from your horse!"

I looked him in the eye and replied, "I come down from my horse for no man."

But what could I do? What could I say? When he had the big guns. So I came down from my horse.

Then Pancho Villa said to me: "Now, señor, drop the pantalones."

I said to him, "I drop the pantalones for no man."

But what could I do? What could I say? He had the big guns. So I dropped the pantalones.

Then Pancho Villa say to me, "Now, señor, you make a poop."

I say, "I make a poop for no man." But what could I do? What could I say? He had the big guns. So I made a poop like Pancho Villa said.

Then Pancho Villa said to me, "Now, señor, you will eat your poop." I answered, "I eat my poop for no man." But what could I do? What could I say? He had the big guns. So I began to eat my poop.

Then Pancho Villa let out a very big laugh. He let out a laugh so big and so loud that he frightened his horse. The horse reared up on two legs and Pancho Villa dropped the big guns. I ran to grab them, and suddenly I was the one who had the big guns.

For a long moment, Pancho Villa and I stared at one another, saying not a word.

Then I called out to Pancho Villa. "Pancho Villa!" I called out. "You come down from your horse!"

Pancho Villa gave me a stare that was colder than the snows of Orizaba. In a voice that was slow but determined, he snarled, "I come down from my horse for no man."

But what could he do? What could he say? I had the big guns. So Pancho Villa came down from his horse.

Then I said to him, "Pancho Villa, drop the pantalones."

He gave me a menacing look and said, "I drop the pantalones for no man." But what could he do? What could he say? when I had the big guns. So he dropped his pantalones.

Then I said to Pancho Villa, "Pancho Villa, now make a poop." He said, "I make a poop for no man." But what could he do? What could he say? I had the big guns. So Pancho Villa squatted down to make a poop.

"Now, Pancho Villa," I said to him, "You eat your poop." He replied, "I eat my poop for no man." But what could he do? What could he say? I had the big guns. So Pancho Villa ate his poop.

So, my friend. You ask me, have I met Pancho Villa? Yes, one time we had lunch together.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    “Trust me my friend. It is very authentic...”

Name:  03A9DF89-6125-4AE4-9E4B-0AE553EF7887.jpeg
Views: 492
Size:  35.6 KB
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Site Supporter

User Tag List