Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Officer French- Chicago Police

Site Supporter
    Well I guess her death didn't mean too much at the people in COPA, the civilian oversight agency that investigates complaints against the Police. They just suspended her posthumously for three days for a beef that originated in 2019. These people are the scum of the earth.

And I thought I worked for some scumbags. Way to piss on a slain officer's grave.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Well I guess her death didn't mean too much at the people in COPA, the civilian oversight agency that investigates complaints against the Police. They just suspended her posthumously for three days for a beef that originated in 2019. These people are the scum of the earth.
    WTFO?

This goes way beyond sad and unacceptable. It is a testament to the failure of our society, our values and the law.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

That comes off as atrocious signaling on the part of COPA. F those guys.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    WTFO?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ella-fr...ds-suspension/

ETA: It sounds like COPA did a broadbrush "all the officers here should be suspended three days" sort of thing, when in fact Officer French didn't even arrive until 13 minutes after the allegation of misconduct had happened....

....the allegation being the police handcuffed a subject during a raid in the state they found her, naked, and that the subject wasn't even the subject...they hit the wrong address. Well, I hate to tell all of the anti-police boo-hooers here, but you get cuffed how we find you, we secure the place for everyone's safety, and then we can find you some clothes afterwards.

The subject even admitted in her own statement/complaint that Officer French was the only one that treated her with dignity, was the one that helped her get dressed...in essence, Officer French was the one performing remedy to her complaint.

This is nothing more than COPA willfully shitting on an officer who was killed in the line of duty. There's no other reason than them wanting to make sure we know where we stand in their eyes.
    Last edited by TGS; 11-15-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ella-fr...ds-suspension/

ETA: It sounds like COPA did a broadbrush "all the officers here should be suspended three days" sort of thing, when in fact Officer French didn't even arrive until 13 minutes after the allegation of misconduct had happened....

....the allegation being the police handcuffed a subject during a raid in the state they found her, naked, and that the subject wasn't even the subject...they hit the wrong address. Well, I hate to tell all of the anti-police boo-hooers here, but you get cuffed how we find you, we secure the place for everyone's safety, and then we can find you some clothes afterwards.

The subject even admitted in her own statement/complaint that Officer French was the only one that treated her with dignity, was the one that helped her get dressed...in essence, Officer French was the one performing remedy to her complaint.

This is nothing more than COPA willfully shitting on an officer who was killed in the line of duty. There's no other reason than them wanting to make sure we know where we stand in their eyes.
    Wasn't there an OIS resulting in an officer's death a few years back where a wife beater "just wanted to get his shirt on" and used that freedom to grab a hidden gun and open up on the officers? I don't remember the jurisdiction but I think it was discussed here on p-f.

Site Supporter
    They need to suspend thef’ing COPA without pay from their day jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guy View Post
    Wasn't there an OIS resulting in an officer's death a few years back where a wife beater "just wanted to get his shirt on" and used that freedom to grab a hidden gun and open up on the officers? I don't remember the jurisdiction but I think it was discussed here on p-f.
    It happened in Flagstaff AZ several years ago. Gun was in the suspect’s jacket. There’s a thread on it somewhere IIRC and it was captured on video.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I always think of Kipling when shit like this happens.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
    But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
    An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
    An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List