Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skyfall. Get ready.

Oh I do love my high dollar shoot 'em up bang bang flicks. I'm glad to see Bardem getting more work. He created one of the most memorable (and downright scary) characters of all time as Anton Chigarh. I'm actually looking forward to a movie release now. (other than AS II in October)

But as to the question of what he carries, I don't care. I'm more interested in tactics and mindset.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Of all the pistols he's carried over the years, the one that "looked" the coolest in my opinion was the Walther P99. It stuck with the Walther name, yet blew people backwards with a small click of his spectacles. FLASHBANG!!!! Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Should have been at least a PPS 9mm or a P99 or better yet, a PPQ. But a PPK/S? Seriously?
    Why? Because Sterling Archer carries a PPK. Don't be surprised if you see Daniel Craig packing a sawed off side by side one day.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List