Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Smith & Wesson (re)enters the pump gun market

Quote Originally Posted by gato naranja View Post
    Amen! Every point rings true. An outfit that can do this while maintaining interchangeability of existing 870 barrels, accessories and a plurality of parts would be deserving of gratitude and profits.

Unfortunately, this is equally true...

If S&W had offered this bullpup in 10 gauge, there is a certain market segment that would just HAVE to own one.
    Next, someone can come up with 10ga mini shells.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Next, someone can come up with 10ga mini shells.
    A S&W Board meeting in the near future

Sir, we have two options.

Option A: The M&P10GAUGE and the M&P 2.0 10mm. Internal research says thousands will potentially buy these because 10mm and 10 gauge are trending. The Lokum Arms TURKOMAN 10 Bullpup Shotgun Hickok45 video also has 4,000,000 views.

Option B: Remove locks from our revolvers, improve quality control, limited runs of classics, and make the M&P series truly modular.

S&W Executive: WE ARE GOING TO TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPOLIS AND MAKE MONEY OFF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LARP FALLOUT.

This thread is amazing. Please continue.
    Join FPC

Site Supporter

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    While such issues are always disappointing, I have to respect S&W for being open and honest about it and trying to address the issue ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List