Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learn shoot here?

You lost. For shoot much fast, go to PCC-forum.com
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter
    Big sexy gun shoot is here yes.

Good to see ya man!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Well, well, well. The guy who made it possible for me to actually get to a USPSA match.

You'll be happy to know I'm a C class scrub with spotty attendance. But I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Well, well, well. The guy who made it possible for me to actually get to a USPSA match.

You'll be happy to know I'm a C class scrub with spotty attendance. But I love it.
    Yours was the first log I went looking for! I was disappointed to see it hadn’t been updated since last year. I was fully expecting limited minor master class from concealment.

Speaking of such magic.. does Gabe still shoot?

Edit: I am thrilled to know you still shoot and you are enjoying Uspsa. The friendships o had through shooting are they only ones that have stood the test of time aka giving up the hobby lol
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Yours was the first log I went looking for! I was disappointed to see it hadn’t been updated since last year. I was fully expecting limited minor master class from concealment.

Speaking of such magic.. does Gabe still shoot?

Edit: I am thrilled to know you still shoot and you are enjoying Uspsa. The friendships o had through shooting are they only ones that have stood the test of time aka giving up the hobby lol
    Sorry to disappoint, life has just picked up the pace on me. It's a goal, but not a primary one at the moment.

I haven't seen Gabe around here as a regular poster in some time. His youtube doesn't get the number of new uploads it once did either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, life has just picked up the pace on me. It's a goal, but not a primary one at the moment.

I haven't seen Gabe around here as a regular poster in some time. His youtube doesn't get the number of new uploads it once did either.
    I feel that man. Life has been trying to break me as well 😂 hope it turns around soon!
    i used to wannabe

All your range are belong to us.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List