Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southwest Precision Arms for optic milling?

Another datapoint with no direct experience with their work, but in my mission to get a P226 milled for an Acro I e-mailed back and forth with a Brent with Southwest Precision. They are one of the few places that has indicated that they are willing to take the project on, and they were very quick to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Another datapoint with no direct experience with their work, but in my mission to get a P226 milled for an Acro I e-mailed back and forth with a Brent with Southwest Precision. They are one of the few places that has indicated that they are willing to take the project on, and they were very quick to respond.
    Thank you for your input sir.

So, so far so good...

I am planning on going to visit them next week to see what kind of vibe I get

Quote Originally Posted by DacoRoman View Post
    Thank you for your input sir.

So, so far so good...

I am planning on going to visit them next week to see what kind of vibe I get
    Let me know your thoughts. I'm trying to decide between them and Wright Armory in Mesa. I've ordered an Aimpoint RMR to Acro conversion plate, and am hoping to take in my dedicated training gun soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Let me know your thoughts. I'm trying to decide between them and Wright Armory in Mesa. I've ordered an Aimpoint RMR to Acro conversion plate, and am hoping to take in my dedicated training gun soon.
    I shall report back. I may visit Wright Armory as well.

User Tag List