Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New shipping prices at SGAmmo

how does SGA compare to TargetSportsUSA? I have used TS for a couple of years now, partially because they ship to Massachusetts.

never mind - just saw on SGA's website that they will not ship to MA under any circumstances.

Too bad.

Spent many a dime at Sg as well as their sister site ammo empire. Lately though, I can beat their prices locally as well as online.

Their cheapest 9 right now is 249.50 for 1/2 a case. Norma has started shipping direct and I ordered 124 g for 208.29 for 1/2 a case last night. I have not received a shipping notice yet but if they deliver at that price, I'll be pleased.

SG/AEmpire have always been easy and fast. If Norma turns out to be long lead times, I'll report back. Currently, they are doing free shipping on 50 bucks and up. There's an additional 5 percent off code "WHOTEEWHO" that knocked off about 1/2 the tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Bone Frog Gun Club if I had to guess.
    That’s what I was thinking but I was going to place an order with them the other day and the shipping on two boxes of HST was over $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Bone Frog Gun Club if I had to guess.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by JB2000 View Post
    That’s what I was thinking but I was going to place an order with them the other day and the shipping on two boxes of HST was over $30.
    That would probably be a matter of your shipping distance. I just checked and my price would still be the exact same as the order I received a few days ago. They are one state over from me, and since they use UPS ground, I imagine you pay more if you are further away.
    Last edited by Archer1440; 09-08-2021 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Correct.

That would probably be a matter of your shipping distance. I just checked and my price would still be the exact same as the order I received a few days ago. They are one state over from me, and since they use UPS ground, I imagine you pay more if you are further away.
    Last time I ordered from them the shipping was $13 for the same stuff. Not sure why the shipping would have doubled. What I am seeing is total cost, everyone is at about the same price per box.

User Tag List