Thread: RFI: Anschütz Parts

RFI: Anschütz Parts

Anyone happen to know of any parts vendors that may be stocking a full bolt to an Anschütz Achiever ST? May have just purchased a parts rifle for nothing that is only missing the bolt. But, being both an Annie and a short-lived model, I'm coming up dry. Worst case, I give it to a dude with several Achievers for parts but I'd rather not be nice and have a working beater.

If you have not tried http://www.altiusguns.com/category.php?category_id=38 it may be worth the phone call at 406/646-9222.

Is it on a 64 action or Something Different?
    Code Name: JET STREAM

A parts gun may be the easiest choice but I would at least try Anschutz North America....

With Neal Johnson retired and Steve Moore (10 ring) having passed here are a few smallbore gunsmiths you might ask on the hopes of them knowing where to find one:

Mark Cheesbro (I would try him first, Mac Tilton's in-house smith took over MT guns inventory when he retired)

Mark Penrod , Penrod Precision

Kevin Nevius in Oh
    Skinner Precision LLC official Account
    07 Manufacturer specializing in Competition Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Is it on a 64 action or Something Different?
    Mark 2000, I believe.

The problem has been settled on my end. Traded it plus some cash for an identical Achiever with bolt that I came across. For a relatively rare model, I've seen a bunch, this year. Turns out a local collector liquidated a bunch before getting out of dealing guns so the local market was briefly saturated.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    The problem has been settled on my end. Traded it plus some cash for an identical Achiever with bolt that I came across. For a relatively rare model, I've seen a bunch, this year. Turns out a local collector liquidated a bunch before getting out of dealing guns so the local market was briefly saturated.
    Ive got on Im going to sale. A youth model with the LOP adjustment plates. What are the prices like?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List