Thread: 8/12/2021 - Civil Unrest Aftermath: Living Under Diminished Rule of Law, Webinar

Student

8/12/2021 - Civil Unrest Aftermath: Living Under Diminished Rule of Law, Webinar

Mike and Brenda of Condition Orange Preparedness are back with a follow-up to their original civil unrest online presentation, which they did last year. I posted about it here.

Thursday, August 12, 2021
    4:30 PM – 6:30 PM MST

It is 20 bux and you can also purchase access to a link of a recording of the previous presentation for five dollars more.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/civil-u...dsoporgprofile

In 2020, Minneapolis experienced the Floyd Riots, which kicked off civil unrest around the country. Mike and Brenda (of Condition Orange Preparedness) talked about their family's first-hand experiences in our Preparing for Riots and Civil Unrest Online Seminar. Now, they'll cover what happens after a riot.

In Minneapolis, the end result has been Diminished Rule of Law (DROL). Consequences have included an increase in violent crime, longer police response times to calls, lessened police presence, and debates about the future of policing in general. In this session, Mike and Brenda will share their personal experiences and strategies for managing this not-often discussed aspect of civil unrest.

Thanks! I've been hoping they'd redo this seminar because I missed it. This is even better than a redo.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

User Tag List