Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: TAU Development Group/SCD Contact?

Site Supporter
    Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Any updates?
    Negative.

Site Supporter
    Wonder if the radio silence has anything to do with all varieties of SCD being out of stock for some time now...

Based on weeks / months of no stock and no response to a warranty issue or replies to posts here, it looks like Tau / SCD / Gadget is done. I own several and I hope someone else picks up where Tom left off. I can't believe there's been no communication unless he's unable to respond.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    Based on weeks / months of no stock and no response to a warranty issue or replies to posts here, it looks like Tau / SCD / Gadget is done. I own several and I hope someone else picks up where Tom left off. I can't believe there's been no communication unless he's unable to respond.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Somebody on this forum must be in contact with Tom personally or otherwise...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I msgd him at Tau yesterday.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    If the SCD is truly dead, then maybe the next striker fired pistol I buy will finally not be a Glock. One of the main reasons I have continued to stick with the Glock family of weapons for as long as I have has been due to the existence of the SCD to mitigate reholstering risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Indeed. I hope Tom and fam are ok.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Tom and I have a local mutual friend, I reached out to that mutual friend and I'm assured that Tom and his family are all fine.

Hopefully I'll have more to report regarding the SCD soon.

User Tag List