Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: TAU Development Group/SCD Contact?

I tried to call earlier and left a message on the only number I've ever spoken to Tom on. If I hear back, I'll at least report if all is well or not.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Tom and I have a local mutual friend, I reached out to that mutual friend and I'm assured that Tom and his family are all fine.

Hopefully I'll have more to report regarding the SCD soon.
    Didn't see this @JRB before I just posted my message above.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I hope he and Tau are well - he’s always been a good guy to deal with, and the SCD is both essential and awesome.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I hope he and Tau are well - he’s always been a good guy to deal with, and the SCD is both essential and awesome.

Essential is a word I totally agree with. Without the SCD, I will not carry a Glock unless I am forced to do so. Others have no issue with Glock sans SCD.

Maybe the rights to the SCD are being purchased by Glock and it will come standard on every new model, and Tom will be rich.

Seriously glad to hear Tom and family are well.

Not sure what's up with him. I hope all is good. The lack of certainty of the gadget did help lead me to a p229 DA/SA

With that said I hope Tom is alright. I have a theory of what might be going on given his work background and I hope that's the cause, not a difficult life event. Good thoughts either way

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Not sure what's up with him. I hope all is good. The lack of certainty of the gadget did help lead me to a p229 DA/SA

With that said I hope Tom is alright. I have a theory of what might be going on given his work background and I hope that's the cause, not a difficult life event. Good thoughts either way
    If he and the fam are healthy and hearty then, given his track record of being a total straight-shooter, there is a good reason; true that. Time for all of us to nut up and get his back on this. JMO.

That said, I’ve bought my last Glock. Good thing I have a shelf with a small 9mm-chambered pile in the safe.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    If he stops doing SCD things, maybe he could sell that business to @LittleLebowski?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I need at least two more Gen 5’s to keep me tied over for awhile.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    If he and the fam are healthy and hearty then, given his track record of being a total straight-shooter, there is a good reason; true that. Time for all of us to nut up and get his back on this. JMO.

That said, I’ve bought my last Glock. Good thing I have a shelf with a small 9mm-chambered pile in the safe.
    Agreed. Tom’s a solid guy, and I’ve nothing but good things to say.
    Sincerely hope we see him around here again someday.

From my limited interactions, Tom is a great guy, and I wish him the best.

As for Tau, I 100% drank the Kool Aid and try to convert anyone who will listen. I would love to see the company thrive and 1) expand their product for any partially-tensioned striker pistol with a decent following, and 2) go mainstream as a provider to major LE agencies and firearms manufacturers. Unlikely, I know…

User Tag List