Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smith and Wesson model 64

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    What would a reasonable price for a gently-used 3” 64-7 38+P (with lock) be? An office neighbor is looking to offload one with about 200 rounds through it and came to me looking for assistance.
    I recently gave $475 OTD for a 4” 64-6. A 3” might be worth a bit more due to rarity and desireability.

Site Supporter
    What would a reasonable price for a gently-used 3” 64-7 38+P (with lock) be? An office neighbor is looking to offload one with about 200 rounds through it and came to me looking for assistance.
    I recently gave $475 OTD for a 4” 64-6. A 3” might be worth a bit more due to rarity and desireability.

^^^now you know why we call him “dualist…”

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    ^^^now you know why we call him “dualist…”

Stupid Wifi didn’t work right. LOL!!

Almost got a third tap before it started actually working right.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I’d offer $500. He might get more if he put it on consignment at a LGS, but he won’t net much more after the fees, IMO. As you know, the lock is a significant minus.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List