Thread: Daughter of "The Boss".

Daughter of "The Boss".

The ultimate in appropriation! The horses do all the work and the humans gets the medals.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jessica...an-11627970559

Jessica Springsteen: America’s Rising Equestrian Star
    The 29-year-old has become one of the world’s top riders at a remarkably young age in a sport that skews older

Springsteen, the daughter of a guy named Bruce Springsteen...
    I like her dad's music. His politics he should keep to himself.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I'm sure Bruce's blue-collar fan base will be hoarding show-jumping events in no time....

Not to knock Ms. Springsteen or Mr. van de Donkhoeve - that's a tough sport and congratulations to them both.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I like his music, too bad he couldn't have someone else sing it. Having an equestrian daughter fits right in with his psuedo-blue collar everyman/privileged leftist d-bag image.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Springsteen's youngest son is a firefighter in New Jersey.

Firefighter, and the son of "The Boss"... in Jersey. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that he's banging cocktail waitresses two at a time.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I like his music, too bad he couldn't have someone else sing it. Having an equestrian daughter fits right in with his psuedo-blue collar everyman/privileged leftist d-bag image.
    FWIW, my neighbor and her equestrian daughter had nothing but good things to say about the times they crossed paths with Bruce and Jessica.

But yes, f*ck his politics.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List