Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Olympic Shooting Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Yeah, I saw that a USA woman won the discus but saw two human interest pieces discussing the hard lives of a runner, a swimmer and then the 'protest' of a hammer thrower. If she didn't protest, we would have never seen her.
    '
    But is that the kind of publicity that is good for a person, in the long run? As Paul Hogan once pointed out, "Rich and famous is not bad, but poor and famous sucks."
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Eh, these shooters and for that matter shot-putters aren't sexy and harder to connect with universally. You can't sell shit with them.

However, that Caeleb Dressel (who won 5! gold medals and got 2 Olympic records and 2 World records) is a fucking handsome man. He will make bank with endorsements for products that P-F members probably won't ever buy.

I'm sure every Winter Game, members of Curler-Forum.com are bitching they don't get any respect.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    However, that Caeleb Dressel (who won 5! gold medals and got 2 Olympic records and 2 World records) is a fucking handsome man.
    Yeah. The wife noticed. I told her I didn't care where she got her appetite so long as she came home to eat.

User Tag List