Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Late Night YT Videos

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The HyperEncabulator

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

The Comet campfire song.

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Geographical weirdness:

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

This is a short so it won't take much of your time but I haven't figured out how to embed it here.

It should be titled:" Rivalries or how to prevent another riot."

I'm sure @TiroFijo has plenty of similar stories about his and his neighboring countries and @P30 would say:"I'm not in the least surprised"

Be amused :-)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ElnSdYFSSfY
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Did not know this story yet. But seems possible to me (e.g. Schalke has in deed a zoo nearby with big wildcats, have been there).

A young friend of mine has told me a few days ago, the ultras, i.e. the hardcore fans, of Dortmund and Schalke regularly meet and do some kind of mass MMA against each other. I don't like it. At least they stop beating if someone is on the ground and gives up.
    Last edited by P30; 03-14-2023 at 06:23 PM.

The slo-mo run towards the camera is what clinches it.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    Did not know this story yet. But seems possible to me (e.g. Schalke has in deed a zoo nearby with big wildcats, have been there).

A young friend of mine has told me a few days ago, the ultras, i.e. the hardcore fans, of Dortmund and Schalke regularly meet and do some kind of mass MMA against each other. I don't like it. At least they stop beating if someone is on the ground and gives up.
    And they said Philadelphia Eagles fans were nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    "Set blasters to FUN!"

User Tag List