Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Late Night YT Videos

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

If you want to see something awesome go to about 10 minutes in to this video. He plays a rendition of the Beatles that's really cool. THEN he plays Kashmir on an acoustic guitar that is absolutely mind blowing.

Site Supporter

How have I never heard of The Quest until this video showed up in my YouTube feed a few days ago?

Van Damme Movie The Quest Is Bloodsport With Pirates, Clowns, And Bond - Best Movie Ever

Space Ice - September 8, 2022

Jean Claude Van Damme's epic 1996 movie The Quest that he wrote and directed proved every movie should abandon their plot and turn into Bloodsport for the second half. The Quest has Van Damme as a clown, a pirate, a gun smuggler, a slave, and a leader of orphan pickpockets before saying "Who cares? Bloodsport RULES"
    Yippee ki-yay

Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post
    How have I never heard of The Quest until this video showed up in my YouTube feed a few days ago?

Van Damme Movie The Quest Is Bloodsport With Pirates, Clowns, And Bond - Best Movie Ever

Space Ice - September 8, 2022

Jean Claude Van Damme's epic 1996 movie The Quest that he wrote and directed proved every movie should abandon their plot and turn into Bloodsport for the second half. The Quest has Van Damme as a clown, a pirate, a gun smuggler, a slave, and a leader of orphan pickpockets before saying "Who cares? Bloodsport RULES"

Site Supporter

Aside from the stupid (IMO) intro, Hand Tool Rescue has cool videos like this one:

The restoration is ~50 minutes if you want to skip it and see this thing actually run.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Playing the octobass:

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I remember reading about this guy years ago

User Tag List