Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: US Duty Gear?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    SDR is textured much like the Safariland STX Tactical or whatever it’s called. SDR plain is the smooth plain black and they have a gloss black as well.
    Thank you.

I imagine if and when things slow down, their website will be even better.

Have your dealings with them been good?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Thank you.

I imagine if and when things slow down, their website will be even better.

Have your dealings with them been good?
    Absolutely. I purchased three of their holsters after we tested and approved them (G34, M&P 2.0, and Staccato, all for pistol optics).

Site Supporter
    Absolutely. I purchased three of their holsters after we tested and approved them (G34, M&P 2.0, and Staccato, all for pistol optics).
    Awesome. I got an email from them saying the received my request and inquiry. Hopefully they will get a mr a price soon.

Have you seen the Level 3 version? Is it similar to the ALS?

I’m guessing the standard version has the same retention as the 6280. I wish Safariland was this awesome still.

Awesome. I got an email from them saying the received my request and inquiry. Hopefully they will get a mr a price soon.

Have you seen the Level 3 version? Is it similar to the ALS?

I’m guessing the standard version has the same retention as the 6280. I wish Safariland was this awesome still.
    I think it would be inappropriate (for me) to discuss products that haven’t been released yet. 😐

Site Supporter
    I think it would be inappropriate (for me) to discuss products that haven’t been released yet. 😐

Understood! No worries.

They had a 20% off sale this weekend, and their regular no light/no Rds holsters were about $100. Which seems amazing.

If I wasn’t so set on a Level 3, I would have picked one up.

Level 3 holsters are on their webpage.

Glock 17s
    FN 509s
    Walther PDP 4.5"
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Level 3 holsters are on their webpage.

Glock 17s
    FN 509s
    Walther PDP 4.5"

Awesome! I’m waiting still for my invoice on what I asked for. Mine is for a G17 no light no Rds.

Still, I’m glad to see them up and running.

Awesome! I’m waiting still for my invoice on what I asked for. Mine is for a G17 no light no Rds.

One of my frustrations with duty guns and optics is finding duty holsters for the optic but no light.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Anyone seen any videos or detailed pics of the level 3 yet? I didn’t see anything on their webpage.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Anyone seen any videos or detailed pics of the level 3 yet? I didn’t see anything on their webpage.
    My understanding is that if you like the ALS is you’ll like it. Hoping I hear from them today about my order.

User Tag List