Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: US Duty Gear?

I'm not in the buying for agency business anymore, but if I was, US Duty Gear is definitely an option and if I had my druthers, I would choose them over Safariland, based on construction, features and customer service.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    I'm not in the buying for agency business anymore, but if I was, US Duty Gear is definitely an option and if I had my druthers, I would choose them over Safariland, based on construction, features and customer service.
    Have you tried their level 3 holster yet?

I am also looking at their duty belts. Need a backup and it may time to replaces my current one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Have you tried their level 3 holster yet?

I am also looking at their duty belts. Need a backup and it may time to replaces my current one.
    I would highly recommend US Duty Gear. Call them and ask for a T&E. They did a custom run for a Department that had a 5 holster order. They were the current select for LAPD's newest duty pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Yes, and they'll be here soon. I had a chance to examine, handle, etc the mechanism last month. It's to be a) very viable and b) solid in use.
    I've been eyeing one of their duty rigs for action shooting matches, since they're about the only option for a 92 with red dot. Having an ALS-only version would be ideal for that use case, so I'm looking forward to that.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    I would highly recommend US Duty Gear. Call them and ask for a T&E. They did a custom run for a Department that had a 5 holster order. They were the current select for LAPD's newest duty pistol.
    I reached out to them last year about a T&E. Was basically told I had to buy one. Maybe they’ve changed their policy on that.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Just spoke with them. *Possibly* the Glock holsters will be up tomorrow. They have large orders they want to complete and they want to make sure their holsters are “100 percent” before selling them.

Great CS.

Site Supporter
    @Tokarev

What finish did you get your USDG holster in? I want plain black.

So far, there is nothing new up today.

@Tokarev

I believe you want SDR but there doesn't appear to be any kind of product or finish code on my holster.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Spoke with them on the phone again. They said that they have been swamped, but that they have Level 3 holsters ready, just that they need to get them up on the site.

The person on the phone, Angel, who is a customer service angel, pun intended, said that if I email him what I want, he will give me a price quote. I just sent an email with what I want and will update the thread when I get more info.

@Tokarev

SDR is textured much like the Safariland STX Tactical or whatever it’s called. SDR plain is the smooth plain black and they have a gloss black as well.

User Tag List