Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: US Duty Gear?

Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    I just checked the U.S. Duty Gear site and was happy to see they are offering duty gear in nylon now. I also noticed a triple magazine carrier that I don't think was on the site on my last visit.
    I’m guessing their triple mag pouch is like others, when you get the outside ones good, the inside one is way harder to get out.

I bought a US Duty Gear holster a couple months ago for my G45 with a Streamlight TLR7a to use while teaching classes. Works just like a Safariland. No complaints as of yet.

Name:  IMG_6567.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6566.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  56.8 KB

Name:  IMG_6565.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  56.8 KB

On sale for Black Friday. Get free shipping and up to 25% off.

This puts some of the holsters at about the $140 price. I should pick up a 4.25" Springfield Prodigy SRH holster.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I ordered a holster two weeks ago when they were running a 20% off sale for Veterans Day. It still hasn't shipped yet, but their FAQs specify online orders usually ship within 21 days, so nothing to be concerned about yet.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

I’m trying to buy a holster from their sight and it’s not letting me add a Black Friday promo or doing any discount on the holster? Are only certain ones on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    I’m trying to buy a holster from their sight and it’s not letting me add a Black Friday promo or doing any discount on the holster? Are only certain ones on sale?
    The promo is automatic. The prices listed have 25% already taken off.

I already own some of their stuff and just ordered a Staccato C2 holster with optic and no light.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I ordered a holster two weeks ago when they were running a 20% off sale for Veterans Day. It still hasn't shipped yet, but their FAQs specify online orders usually ship within 21 days, so nothing to be concerned about yet.
    Be patient. They can take awhile. I waited two months once, but it was worth it when it came.

User Tag List