Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: US Duty Gear?

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Good to see - thanks! I still need to try mine with an X300U. I suspect part of the issue is the TLR-9 is much skinnier.

I can check for you this week sometime.
    Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Thank you.

It’s no-go. Even without a weapon light mounted the Brigadier slide is too wide. You can kind of force it but I would the comfortable carrying like that.

It’s no-go. Even without a weapon light mounted the Brigadier slide is too wide. You can kind of force it but I would the comfortable carrying like that.
    Well that’s a bummer. But thank you very much. Need to find a good Als style holster for x300

Well that’s a bummer. But thank you very much. Need to find a good Als style holster for x300

I’m in the same boat. I’m unaware of any holster with just ALS and a weapon light. And one of my Berettas has a red dot which further complicates matters. While I love my Brig-Tac, it gets old sometimes having to track two types of holsters for my Berettas.

I’ve seen RDR Gear modify Safariland holsters for HK and Staccato. Maybe they can do a Beretta too. But it would have the SLS hood. FWIW RDR might be able to widen the inside if the US Duty Gear holster to take the Brigadier slide.

US Duty Gear?

I’m in the same boat. I’m unaware of any holster with just ALS and a weapon light. And one of my Berettas has a red dot which further complicates matters. While I love my Brig-Tac, it gets old sometimes having to track two types of holsters for my Berettas.

I’ve seen RDR Gear modify Safariland holsters for HK and Staccato. Maybe they can do a Beretta too. But it would have the SLS hood. FWIW RDR might be able to widen the inside if the US Duty Gear holster to take the Brigadier slide.
    Reminds me of when I had my mk25 sig and finding good holsters.

I really prefer the Als holsters. I know there are good kydex rigs available. But having the Als is very nice for the woods walks with my dogs and the very occasional open carry situation. (Small town, no one from town cares)

I thought I had read on here an als x300 option, because some Leo in California used them. I can not find the post again nor have I found any evidence to support. Maybe my kung fu search is weak.

Reminds me of when I had my mk25 sig and finding good holsters.

I really prefer the Als holsters. I know there are good kydex rigs available. But having the Als is very nice for the woods walks with my dogs and the very occasional open carry situation. (Small town, no one from town cares)

I thought I had read on here an als x300 option, because some Leo in California used them. I can not find the post again nor have I found any evidence to support. Maybe my kung fu search is weak.

I’m pretty sure that’s LASD. But I believe their holsters have the SLS hood. I have an ALS for the Beretta and it works with my Brig-Tac. But no weapon light.

ETA: https://www.copquest.com/safariland-...er_23-1041.htm

I did also try my M9A3 again (had to swap in a non-threaded bbl), but with an X300U. The side to side movement it has with the TLR-9 is gone. USDG should really IMO not list the -9 as compatible. That’s the good news. The bad news is there is still too much vertical play. I’m not sure how much the top strap can be shortened without impeding the optic. But as you can see it’s very easy to get a finger on the trigger.

I’m pretty sure that’s LASD. But I believe their holsters have the SLS hood. I have an ALS for the Beretta and it works with my Brig-Tac. But no weapon light.

ETA: https://www.copquest.com/safariland-...er_23-1041.htm
    That’s the one I was thinking of.

Has anyone gotten their hands on one of the ALS style holsters?
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Has anyone gotten their hands on one of the ALS style holsters?
    I have one for a G34 and X300u. It works well.

User Tag List