Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88

Thread: US Duty Gear?

  1. #51
    Site Supporter Sero Sed Serio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Just spoke with a rep at US Duty Gear. He said the Level 3 holster for Glocks should be on the website this week or next week.
    Any information on whether 1) ALS-only versions, and/or 2) Level 3 or ALS versions for non-Glocks are in the works?

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    We saw some prototype remote switches for both TLR1 HLs and TLR7As last week. Interestingly, they did NOT fit perfectly in either the Blackhawk T Series or the Rapid Force holsters.
    That's odd. What has Streamlight changed?



    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the rainbow tunnel, somewhere north of fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    That's odd. What has Streamlight changed?



    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Sorry...my bad. Neglected to mention these were prototype switches for the 320 Pro series with the X Grip Module.

    ETA: This still drives me nuts, that weaponlight makers don't make lights accessories around holster design, and (some) holster makers don't always want to accommodate new light/accessories.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Sorry...my bad. Neglected to mention these were prototype switches for the 320 Pro series with the X Grip Module.

    ETA: This still drives me nuts, that weaponlight makers don't make lights accessories around holster design, and (some) holster makers don't always want to accommodate new light/accessories.
    Yeah. You'd think they'd all work together on this. It only would be a benefit to everyone involved.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Any information on whether 1) ALS-only versions, and/or 2) Level 3 or ALS versions for non-Glocks are in the works?
    I didnít ask, I wanted more info though. The guy who knew more was not available at the time, and I didnít want to bother them. The man that answered the phone was the same guy who emailed me one time, so Iím guessing itís a smaller operation personnel wise.


    They were helpful, patient and professional. If their product is as good as their CS, then I think we all will be happy. Hopefully we will see the level 3 soon.


    My guess is the option on Level 3 holsters will be limited to Glock, FN, S&W, Stacatto, Sig. No inside info to make that statement, but just a guess.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

    My guess is the option on Level 3 holsters will be limited to Glock, FN, S&W, Stacatto, Sig. No inside info to make that statement, but just a guess.
    Lots of instant California sales if they can meet demand.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Lots of instant California sales if they can meet demand.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I wonder how closely it will mimic the ALS.

  8. #58
    Site Supporter Erick Gelhaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Any information on whether 1) ALS-only versions, and/or 2) Level 3 or ALS versions for non-Glocks are in the works?
    Yes, and they'll be here soon. I had a chance to examine, handle, etc the mechanism last month. It's to be a) very viable and b) solid in use.

  9. #59
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Yes, and they'll be here soon. I had a chance to examine, handle, etc the mechanism last month. It's to be a) very viable and b) solid in use.
    As easy to use as the ALS?

    Hopefully if they donít have them up tomorrow, they will have them up next week.

  10. #60
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Really hope they get them up this week. I donít mind waiting, but Iím holding off on getting a 6360 to see how this holster looks.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •