Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: US Duty Gear?

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    So, just about like every Glock holster made by Safariland?
    None of mine expose the trigger like that.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Another data point:

Name:  IMG_0444.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  65.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0445.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  82.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0446.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  99.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0447.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  101.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0448.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  88.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    So railed and non railed work in the same holster? A 92x compact (they only come with a rail now) would be nice, and I would like the option of an ALS holster.
    Yup. The only ones it won't fit are the 92A1 (the extra buffer makes for different dust cover/rail dimensions) and IIRC the frame safety models.

I've used mine for a 92F, 92G, an original 92 Elite, Wilson BrigTac, M9A1 compact, LTT full size. The BrigTac is a little particular on the draw stroke, it doesn't get stuck but you can feel the front sight impacting the holster on the way out. The others run smooth as silk.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    @LHS is your ALS for a 92 with a light? The only holster like this for a light I could find was the LASD version. But it’s an SLS hood.
    Safariland doesn’t make an ALS for the 92 with a light, only SLS. I wanted an ALS but it is what it is.

I was carrying my 92A1 with a TLR1 HL in a 6280-73421 which is for a Vertec with a light and it worked fine with my 92A1.

I just got a US Duty Gear holster for my G34 and like it. It fits well and completely covers the trigger guard.

I’m not law enforcement nor have I ever had the honor of serving in the military, though. So I can’t speak as to how well the holster works undrr the conditions prevalent in those professions. I only got it for those Run-n-Gun biathlon competitions that require a hard shell holster and retention for stages that include physical obstacles, like belly crawls, wall and tree climbs, etc. I haven’t tested it out yet in one of those events, but I hope to do so next Fall. I’ll report back on how well it keeps my gun holstered after I do another one of these events.

I found this thread after ordering a US Duty Gear holster for my LTT 92 and I was a little concerned.

It arrived yesterday and it was fine. Barely any side-to-side play. If I pull the gun up against the hood, my skinny programmer fingers can sneak in and touch the trigger but I can't get enough leverage to actually depress the trigger it all.

I can post pictures later.

Site Supporter
    Sounds like US Duty Gear will fix the issue, as much as it can be fixed. Will be interesting to see his update video.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I found this thread after ordering a US Duty Gear holster for my LTT 92 and I was a little concerned.

It arrived yesterday and it was fine. Barely any side-to-side play. If I pull the gun up against the hood, my skinny programmer fingers can sneak in and touch the trigger but I can't get enough leverage to actually depress the trigger it all.

I can post pictures later.
    Do you think a brig tac would fit? How tight is the slide in the holster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Sounds like US Duty Gear will fix the issue, as much as it can be fixed. Will be interesting to see his update video.

Good to see - thanks! I still need to try mine with an X300U. I suspect part of the issue is the TLR-9 is much skinnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post

I can check for you this week sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post

I don't really know a Brig Tac's slide dimensions, sorry.

User Tag List