Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resource: MRDS Quick Reference Cards (Revision 8 Release)

Resource: MRDS Quick Reference Cards (Revision 8 Release)

Continuing from this other thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-(RMR-Holosun)

This is an uplift of all current Mini Red Dot Sight (MRDS) Quick Reference Cards (QRC) to Revision 8.

Revision 8 QRCs feature a standard disclaimer and new blue background for color printing. B&W printers still print in gray shades. The dual 1"/1 cm grid are still included. Aside from small editorial changes, the text is largely unchanged from Revision 6.

These MRDS QRCs are an on-going project of mine to provide myself with a convenient snapshot of the key controls on my red dots. I created QRCs for MRDS sights I do not own, out of sharing the concept for folks who have expressed an interest in having one.

I do not sell or receive any compensation for making these. Registered Trademarks (if known) are indicated per the respective sight manufacturers, and so marked on each QRC. Unlimited verbatim copy and distribution is permitted. Information is adapted from OEM sources, but is not verified nor endorsed by any OEM. No liability for use is assumed, and the user is advised to verify any content against manufacturer documentation.

To make a QRC, select an optic from below, using the filename as a guide. Download the selected PDF and print it normal size. Cut out the QRC (you should have a piece of paper 5" wide x 6" top to bottom). Fold it over once to create a 3”x5” “Card”, then carry or place in range bag for quick reference.

Example Revision 8 QRC:
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 409
Size:  62.9 KB
    Note: Do not download and print this image. It is clipped and at low quality. Download and print the PDFs.

Rev 8 QRCs:

Holosun 407k/507k 407c/507c

(Chose the QRC from below that best matches the Holosun Red Dot(s) you own)

qrc_507ck_v8.pdf
    qrc_407ck_v8.pdf
    qrc_407507k_v8.pdf
    qrc_407507c_v8.pdf

qrc_509T_v8.pdf

Leupold DeltaPoint® Pro

qrc_dpp_v8.pdf

Aimpoint® ACRO™ P-2™

qrc_aimp2_v8.pdf

Trijicon® RMR® and SRO®

qrc_rmr_v8.pdf
    qrc_sro_v8.pdf

Sig Sauer® ROMEOZero and ROMEO1PRO

qrc_sig_r0_v8.pdf
    qrc_sig_r1p_v8.pdf

Vortex Venom®

qrc_vor_v8.pdf

If you see a MRDS not represented above, please let me know if you are interested in a QRC for it, either by PM or in this thread.

Thank you for your effort on this!

This is an outstanding resource, I have several of these printed out and in my range bags.

Thanks.

This is an awesome resource! Thank you. The only one that I didn’t see represented was Swampfox.

Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    This is an awesome resource! Thank you. The only one that I didn’t see represented was Swampfox.
    Ah - good point. Is there a specific model of Swampfox that’s most common? Give me a day or so and I will try and knock one out.

These are really useful, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    Here is a working Revision 8 for the Swampfox Liberty and Justice, let me know what you think. There don't seem to be a lot of control options on these, so the QRC looks somewhat sparse.

Screen grab:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 287
Size:  58.9 KB

PDF for download:

qrc_swa_v8.pdf

Shit mods, can this be stickied?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Can I please make a request for a RMRcc card?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I forgot, I made a QRC for the Holosun 510C as well:

qrc_510c_v8.pdf

User Tag List