Thread: Mounting Plate for Hellcat?

Mounting Plate for Hellcat?

This my first RDS experience….need some help.

I want to put a Holosun 407k on my new Springfield Hellcat.

What mounting plate do I need.

Many thanks,

George
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Assuming you have the optic ready Hellcat, you don't need a plate but you'll have to grind down 2 studs.I can't remember offhand if they were on the front or back of the sight footprint, but once they're gone it mounts right up and the stock irons are still usable.

Thanks, Cutter….appreciate the feedback.

A local friend pointed out to me that the mounting screws that came with the sight were too long…..couldn’t extend more than .095” into the pistol. A little work with the Drexel tool and a little blue locktite and I’m good to go.

George
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Assuming you have the optic ready Hellcat, you don't need a plate but you'll have to grind down 2 studs.I can't remember offhand if they were on the front or back of the sight footprint, but once they're gone it mounts right up and the stock irons are still usable.
    It’s the rear ones for the Holo 407k, and you will need to lower the front ones, (.029” vs .040”). Totally do-able with precision dremeling and stones. I performed it on my G43X MOS slide to direct mount one. Tested and all good.

User Tag List