Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Grizzles working man

Ryan Grizzles working man

Probably the nicest holster I own right now. I have several of his iwb holsters which are also the nicest holsters I own...

I'm a sucker for horsehide. Ever since I was forced to swim with a Kramer horsehide scabbard. It actually happened several times. Once in saltwater. Horsehide is nature's kydex. Thinner and denser than cow.

I have been on and off looking for a owb leather holster for my Loaded and when I saw a blemished one on his website for sale, in horsehide, I ordered it.

Beautiful. I think this one might go to my son when I die. And not a minute sooner

Name:  IMG_20210726_131408~2.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  44.7 KB

Name:  IMG_20210730_125558~2.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  69.9 KB

Now with sharkskin double mag pouch from Wilson.

You so classy
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    You so classy
    Lol, ill probably carry it with jeans and a sleeveless shirt.

Beautiful work, that is such an efficient design. Have the same design rig, just not Ryan's work.

I'm torn between working man and countryboy. I viewed the slide show of the horsehide holsters and the natural patina of horsehide is remarkable. Subtle, but noticeable color differences. I'm hooked!! Just need to decide which holster and which pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    I'm torn between working man and countryboy. I viewed the slide show of the horsehide holsters and the natural patina of horsehide is remarkable. Subtle, but noticeable color differences. I'm hooked!! Just need to decide which holster and which pistol.
    The country boy will be much more concealable. The workingman does not pull the top of the slide in.

@03RN

The country boy it is!! Thanks for your original post as well as pointing me in the right direction.

How aggressive is the cant?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    How aggressive is the cant?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Some OWB holsters are listed as 10 degree or 15 degree angle cant, depending on holster or choice of firearm. Other OWB holsters say straight draw or cant, but doesn't list cant angle. The FAQ section mentions no info on cant angles. If you were looking to buy, but unsure of cant angle, a phone call to them would be in order.

User Tag List