Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can Y'all Possibly Forgive Me?

My usual thing is to field strip at the range and wipe down with an oilcloth, lube and reassemble. Bores usually get snaked yearly or every few hundred rounds, so some pistols get the rope much more often than others. I’m definitely not maniacal about cleaning.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I checked my records, and I haven't shot my bedside G17.4 since November, 2019. My record also says that I have cleaned it since August, 2018. At this point, I should probably just replace it with a G17.5! Since I got relatively serious about shooting just Glock 19s, the other pistols don't get out very much.
    I was in a similar situation, but it was a Glock 17 Gen 3 that sat in the nightstand while I concentrated on Glock 19’s.

It got replaced with a gen5 Glock model 45. I like being able to use a G19 holster should I ever want to carry it.

If I don’t clean my guns after shooting them, I start twitching and mumbling, “Must clean gun…” under my breath.

User Tag List