Thread: New King Cobra 3" - End Shake

New King Cobra 3" - End Shake

I just purchased a new King Cobra 3" yesterday. Really nice revolver. I love the looks, size, feel and trigger. I will shoot it this weekend.

Fit & finish is excellent ... except ... there is a wee bit of end shake. No, I have no measured it but I will dig out my feeler gauges and do that tonight.

My question is: Is there an acceptable amount of end shake in a brand new revolver?

Looks like I may have posted this in the wrong section. I reposted in "Ask the Armorer"

My understanding, and I’m no expert, is a little bit of movement in the cylinder is required for it to work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Motor51 View Post
    My understanding, and I’m no expert, is a little bit of movement in the cylinder is required for it to work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It turned out to be all good

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    It turned out to be all good
    Not really. I had completely missed the debut of this wheelgun, but now I am aware of it.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List