Thread: Asian Pacific American Gun Owners Assn - Intro to Safe Handgun Training 8/22/2021

Student

Asian Pacific American Gun Owners Assn - Intro to Safe Handgun Training 8/22/2021

https://apagoa.org/intro-to-safe-han...august-22-2021

Join us Sunday August 22 for Safety Training in Richmond, CA
    The APAGOA team is holding a training event, Intro To Safe Handgun Training at the Richmond Rod and Gun Club in Richmond, CA.
    As part of our commitment to Safety, this event will teach new or soon to be gun owners the basic fundamentals about using their handguns safely and responsibly.
    Join us in Richmond to get training from certified instructors including our very own Top Shot Chris Cheng!
    The Asian Pacific American Gun Owners Association is excited to bring you an in-person training event, Intro To Safe Handgun Training. Our team of skilled trainers will help new or soon to be new gun owners learn how to operate their handgun safely and responsibly.
    Sunday August 22, 2021 at 9:30 am
    At the Richmond Rod & Gun Club
    I encourage you to let someone know, who might be able to let someone know, et cetera, y'know.

I like that there is a donation option since I am not likely to be able to attend.

This is a great idea that I could get behind. Wish I was closer to lend a hand.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List