Thread: Sig P365 internal safeety design

Sig P365 internal safeety design

Does someone have a good, simple description or an animation of the P365 firing sequence and its internal safety design? YouTube might be okay, but I'd prefer an internal view rather than an external one.

Now that the P365 has begun to show up in stores, I'm considering rejoining the Gun of the Month Club and buying one. I currently have a Glock G43, and I think I understand its firing sequence, but I don't understand the p365 firing/safety sequence.

Paging @0ddl0t.

Site Supporter
    I can’t recall exactly where this was posted but it might be in one of the Sigg P320 threads. Someone posted a link of an engineer partially disassembling and explaining the safety features of a Sigg P365.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I can’t recall exactly where this was posted but it might be in one of the Sigg P320 threads. Someone posted a link of an engineer partially disassembling and explaining the safety features of a Sigg P365.

?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    ?

You found it. Thanks!

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List