Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Biden is bringing back showerhead regulations that Trump had done away with

The design of the limiters in ours was such that it was necessary to be in place as a spacer, so power drill, 1/2' bit and 30 seconds later no limits.

Once upon a time I made it my mission to fix hotel bathrooms, sink and shower, as I traveled across the country, at least the ones that could be unscrewed by hand.

This 2.5 GPM is the best I’ve ever had - and the magnetic feature is great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014TGI96C
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

This is bad for us. This forum loves luxury showers so much that we have showers specifically for our asses.

I don’t like the sound of that…

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    This is bad for us. This forum loves luxury showers so much that we have showers specifically for our asses.
    The truth comes out. So the real title of this thread should be bidets and assholes.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The truth comes out. So the real title of this thread should be bidets and assholes.
    And asshats...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And asshats...
    I stand corrected, sir.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    We are civilized so of course we have ass showers. High flow ones.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    Oh me and my bourgeoise showers, feeling that hot, volumetric water pounding into my flesh, every cubic inch per second a huge middle finger to the State and it’s apparatchiks, the tankless heater keeping even the sensation of time or the worries of an empty water heater from slowing the rebellion of hot flowing water across my body...
    One of the things I do not like about my new house is that it has a traditional tanked hot water heater.

Frankly, I think more important than 2.5gpm shower heads is eliminating tanked water heaters and replacing them all with instants.

How do tankless water heaters handle well water? Do they draw more power overall than a traditional water heater?
    #RESIST

User Tag List