Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Carry a 1911? Gun Guys

Why Carry a 1911? Gun Guys

Looking forward to watching this.

Sold two 1911's last year like an idiot. Have no good reason to buy another, but as they say, the heart wants what the heart wants......

Nothing groundbreaking or even noteworthy there, but at this point what can you say about the 1911 that hasn't already been said? No matter what, the 1911 is the gun I always return to. I've become a big proponent of DA/SA guns over the last few years, but I'm sure I'll once again succumb to the sirens song of Gods Gun somewhere done the road.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I carried one for a long time, and took them to a lot of classes. They get a lot of heat but if they are built right, they run well.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I think there was a reference to an article from a police chief’s magazine from 1981 in this discussion. Damn, that was a long time ago and a lot has happened since then.

Site Supporter
    Despite having carried either plastic striker-fired guns or DAO pocket pistols for the vast majority of the time I have carried a gun, I still find that I have the easiest time making the fastest, most accurate hit on a target with a 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Nothing groundbreaking or even noteworthy there, but at this point what can you say about the 1911 that hasn't already been said? No matter what, the 1911 is the gun I always return to. I've become a big proponent of DA/SA guns over the last few years, but I'm sure I'll once again succumb to the sirens song of Gods Gun somewhere done the road.
    It's a sales video, nothing more

I don't know. I just do.

Name:  IMG_20210720_101928.jpg
Views: 1795
Size:  101.7 KB

Out picking blueberries today. Lots of bear poop. My son really wanted to see one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    The target audience is the same sort of people who have been listening to the same 60 songs they’ve been playing on Syndicated classic rock stations since 1987. And they’ll have already forgotten they’ve watched it by next week.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Only cow poop here.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List