Thread: Home Invasion Defense, Part 2

Site Supporter

Home Invasion Defense, Part 2

Part 2 of CCW Safe’s podcast interview of me, concerning how to manage intruders who make entry to your home is available here

https://ccwsafe.com/news/in-self-def...efense-part-2/

Yeah, just remind yourself it’s just stuff. The insurance company will buy you more stuff. They can’t buy you more time. You spend 10 years in prison, the insurance company can’t give you that back. They steal some crap out of your car, the insurance company will replace it. Then if it’s valuable, crap, don’t leave it in the car. Dumb ass.

Actually, “Am I willing to kill somebody over this?” If you are, get it in the damn house.
    Great quote(s). Every time I read about instances where the homeowner/party leaves the house to go muck around in the driveway, it reminds me of the horror/sci-fi movie trope where some of the protagonists leave the safe area to go investigate the noise. The foreshadowing is damn near comical and always has consequences.

Edited to add: the piece about avoiding a shooting versus facilitating one is also fantastic and people need to hear that and take it to heart.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Enjoyed the convo, also the fact that there was a transcript available!

There's a transcript? Great, I had rather read than listen to mumbletoob.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    I adhere to a retreat if you can philosophy. One motivation is fear of involvement with criminal justice system. Another is risk of getting shot. A third motivation is having to spend my meager savings to pay legal bills. I would not retreat from inside my house.

User Tag List