Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Person Safety podcast

Student

First Person Safety podcast

Here's the last two conversations that Mr. Weems had on his channel.

Thanks for sharing

Site Supporter
    He's done some others since - two with Karl Rehn of KRTraining and one with Steve Moses. The ones with Karl were concerned with business practices for trainers and what one needs to do to host a traveling trainer; the one with Steve was about staying in one's lane (I thought, "Watch your lane" and had a flashback to M16 quals with pop-up targets) with an emphasis on training house of worship security teams. As a consumer rather than a producer of training, they didn't really apply to me but it was interesting to listen to and get an idea of how the other half lives and the challenges they face.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    He's done some others since - two with Karl Rehn of KRTraining and one with Steve Moses. The ones with Karl were concerned with business practices for trainers and what one needs to do to host a traveling trainer; the one with Steve was about staying in one's lane (I thought, "Watch your lane" and had a flashback to M16 quals with pop-up targets) with an emphasis on training house of worship security teams. As a consumer rather than a producer of training, they didn't really apply to me but it was interesting to listen to and get an idea of how the other half lives and the challenges they face.
    The end-user application would be in evaluating and selecting your training provider.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I started feeling like a spammer posting the links so much.

For those interested in audio podcast rather than the YouTube videos, here is the link.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Student

Comparing Martial Arts & Firearms Instruction

I had a feeling that might have been the case when more than a week passed by.

Student

On Duty / Off Duty #47: Cops Can't Shoot

As referenced in the conversation with Mr. Eastridge, Mr. Weems recently moseyed on over to the On Duty/Off Duty podcast.

https://offdutyonduty.com/258/episod...ps-cant-shoot/

Give it a listen, and perhaps wish him a happy one-year anniversary since the first episode has a posting date of July 27, 2020. Lots of familiar names on the guest list, including DB and TC.

Downloaded a couple just now...looking forward to them.

Student
    Who is in your Mount Rushmore?

Student

Why Can't Technical and Application Get Along?

User Tag List