Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun 509T X2

I lucked out and was able to get my Jagerwerks milled slide back and my comp showed up today too.

I’m really liking this setup, I can’t wait until I have time to go shoot it.

How can you tell the difference in the X2 from the original. I just bought an X2 and the receipt shows X2 but there is no X2 labeling on the sight itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    How can you tell the difference in the X2 from the original. I just bought an X2 and the receipt shows X2 but there is no X2 labeling on the sight itself.
    Mine was marked X2 on the box.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by stinx; 11-13-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Yeah they sent me the wrong one

Can any more X2 owners chime in with the lens clarity of theirs? I have been running an RMR and a 407C X2 for quite some time, just got a 509T X2 for my LTT Elite and the edge clarity on the lens is quite distorted, worse than my RMR, especially at the top, I know Holosun is great with warrantying stuff but I am curious if this is the norm for these. I was hoping it would be better than the Gen 1...

Quote Originally Posted by edwardcharles View Post
    Can any more X2 owners chime in with the lens clarity of theirs? I have been running an RMR and a 407C X2 for quite some time, just got a 509T X2 for my LTT Elite and the edge clarity on the lens is quite distorted, worse than my RMR, especially at the top, I know Holosun is great with warrantying stuff but I am curious if this is the norm for these. I was hoping it would be better than the Gen 1...
    I own 5 or 6 509T V2.persoanally I love them and they do have a bit of distortion but I don't notice with how I use them. Dot on target pull trigger. Repeat.

Even with distortion no issues shooting consistent 88 to 94 at 25 yards

I’ll post a comparison of 509t2, Acro, and SRO when I get home from a trip.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I own 5 or 6 509T V2.persoanally I love them and they do have a bit of distortion but I don't notice with how I use them. Dot on target pull trigger. Repeat.

Even with distortion no issues shooting consistent 88 to 94 at 25 yards
    No issues for me either, I was really just inquiring about the consistency of Holosun’s claims that the X2 has much better lens clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I’ll post a comparison of 509t2, Acro, and SRO when I get home from a trip.
    I look forward to reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardcharles View Post
    No issues for me either, I was really just inquiring about the consistency of Holosun’s claims that the X2 has much better lens clarity.
    I had several of the first gen model and they seemed to be really inconsistent. One of them was similar to looking through an RMR but with a little more distortion at the top edge. The rest varied from worse to way worse.

The two second gen ones I had seemed about the same and were slightly better than an RMR overall, but still had more distortion at the top of the window.

They are all gone now and I have 4 Aimpoint P2s if that tells you anything.

User Tag List