Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Holosun 509T X2

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Still love the 509T X2 using 0.150 deep direct cut for a glock

For my p365xls I use the eps carry.

Eps carry has better glass. Imo it is also less reliable by a tad
    Based off what? Not disagreeing, just interested in both of these sights and would like to hear more of your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by texag View Post
    Based off what? Not disagreeing, just interested in both of these sights and would like to hear more of your thoughts.

Had to send a mrs eps carry back for shutting off randomly. This was at only 4kish rounds.

Have a 509Ts at 35k+ rounds

Also.eps battery life with the smaller battery is much worse (not a reliability issue, just an observation)

Eps glass is nicer

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Had to send a mrs eps carry back for shutting off randomly. This was at only 4kish rounds.

Have a 509Ts at 35k+ rounds

Also.eps battery life with the smaller battery is much worse (not a reliability issue, just an observation)

Eps glass is nicer
    YVK just sent an EPS Carry back due to failure to hold windage. I am doing my part to test, by mounting an EPS on a G5 Glock 20 MOS. I hedged my bets by having a TD Acro and Holosun steel 509T plate waiting.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Is the glass better in the current 509Tx2 MRDS vs the original 509T? I have an older 509T and it has more fisheye and magnification than my 508Tx2, SRO, and 6 MOA EPS.
    I recently got the EPS and just zeroed it this past weekend. With my eyes, I much prefer the glass of the EPS and SRO over my gen 1 509T.
    I've been thinking about picking up a new 509Tx2 to, hopefully, see if it's better than the 509T. Anyone done the same? Another part of my brain says to "buy once, cry once", just suck it up and buy a P2 ACRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Is the glass better in the current 509Tx2 MRDS vs the original 509T? I have an older 509T and it has more fisheye and magnification than my 508Tx2, SRO, and 6 MOA EPS.
    I recently got the EPS and just zeroed it this past weekend. With my eyes, I much prefer the glass of the EPS and SRO over my gen 1 509T.
    I've been thinking about picking up a new 509Tx2 to, hopefully, see if it's better than the 509T. Anyone done the same? Another part of my brain says to "buy once, cry once", just suck it up and buy a P2 ACRO.
    I am not an acro fan but love the 509TX2and Eps carry

X2 glass is better than original 509 but worse than eps carry or eps. Eps glass is great

Killed my 509T today. There's a little piece of bluish glass floating around inside.

The optic still seems to work fine so I don't know where this came from....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Killed my 509T today. There's a little piece of bluish glass floating around inside.

The optic still seems to work fine so I don't know where this came from....

Chinese malware came loose?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Chinese malware came loose?
    Apparently. I assume it is supposed to go over the emitter.

First Holosun I've killed. My previous deaths are an SRO, a Steiner MPS and a Viridian RFX45.

Aaron Cowan ain't got nothing on me.

A return label has already been received from Holosun. I will have the defective optic on its way back tomorrow.

Barring any stock issues they'll hopefully have a replacement to me in short order.

Last edited by Tokarev; 07-31-2023 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    A return label has already been received from Holosun. I will have the defective optic on its way back tomorrow.

Barring any stock issues they'll hopefully have a replacement to me in short order.

I hope your experience is better than my last Holosun experience.

I bought a 507 that was dead out of the box. It took almost 3 months for me to receive a replacement.

User Tag List