Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun 509T X2

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I think that in a few years, plates will be a thing of the past.
    One can hope. I flat out told our last Sig rep they should just mill the rail and give up on the plate system. He paused for a minute and said, "Yeah....I know. Closed emitter is the way to go. But "Total systems provider" and all...."

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Thank you for the information, just a heads up you should turn on signatures. One of your quotes above is to a Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA, for him to find more information on the P2 from your channel
    Thanks for tip, I've added the information to my signature. I'm just not sure how to make the hyperlink to my YouTube channel work!
    Just a British expat in Estonia running pistols for self-defence and sports shooting.
    Find me on Instagram @theexpatgunner and Visit my YouTube channel @ The Expat Gunner, for my latest videos on the Aimpoint ACRO P-2
    https://youtu.be/j7Acqq5m6fA

If anyone still wants a version 1 (red) 509t - https://www.kygunco.com/product/holo...-multi-reticle $239 - hard to think it would get much lower.

Where's the greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Was supposed to be out by now.

Does anyone know where to find the Holosun 509t plate for Glock MOS pistols? Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I’m not interested in the CHPWS plate, but the Holosun, or potentially other plate made of steel.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
    If anyone still wants a version 1 (red) 509t - https://www.kygunco.com/product/holo...-multi-reticle $239 - hard to think it would get much lower.

Where's the greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Was supposed to be out by now.
    OOS there, but $250 at battlehawk armory.

I recently had a good experience ordering from Battlehawk, and a bad experience ordering from Kygunco, both first time ordering for me. Sample of one and all that, but you never know what you are getting with the bargain basement drop ship gunstuff websites.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post

I recently had a good experience ordering from Battlehawk, and a bad experience ordering from Kygunco, both first time ordering for me. Sample of one and all that, but you never know what you are getting with the bargain basement drop ship gunstuff websites.
    Thanks for the heads up! Picked one up last night. Kygunco was sold out when I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post

Decided to grab this from Battlehawk Armory as well - received it today and put it on an M&P 2.0 Compact Optics Ready. A little bit of "fish eye" but not too bad. I'll likely grab the green if it ever releases, but for $250 for the red (version 1) it was a hell of a deal.

I have a very slight astigmatism and like my 507k the dot is definitely usable (without corrective lenses). I have a 510c in Green that is even clearer (at least to me) but it'll be interesting to compare to the 509t-GR. I do use Rx safety glasses at the range but I do like knowing if I had to I could use without.

EDIT: Per MidwayUSA, the 509t-GR has an estimated in-stock date of 11/21/2021
    Last edited by MikeyCNY; 09-03-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Is the 509t X2 actually out yet?

I played with a first gen one a month ago when I shot it side-by-side with the Acro P-2 I liked the size of it much more than the Acro, but severely disliked the distorted view through the lens and the strong green hue. The Acro P-2 was much much clearer, but larger and taller with a narrower window.

I'm curious if the X2 version actually corrects the distortion.

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post

I played with a first gen one a month ago when I shot it side-by-side with the Acro P-2 I liked the size of it much more than the Acro, but severely disliked the distorted view through the lens and the strong green hue. The Acro P-2 was much much clearer, but larger and taller with a narrower window.

I haven't found the x2 in stock anywhere, and I'm on several waiting lists. I'm specifically looking for the green version. Supposedly it does fix the distortion (according to early reviews) so we'll have to see.

I picked up a "Gen 1" 509t for $250 and the distortion isn't that bad to me; the distortion in my "Gen 1" 507k seems a little worse but still very usable.

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post

I spoke to Holosun last week about a LE purchase and they told me it would be released in approximately a month.
    Using Tapatalk

User Tag List