Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun 509T X2

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    @helothar Which adapter plate and what height sights?
    Plate is CNC pros and the dawson sights are: Dawson Carry Fixed Rear .395 Tall x .125 Notch Width

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    What back up irons should I get for a 509tx2 on a gen 5 glock 19 mos on a chwps plate?

Lower 1/3 or shorter works..
    Ameriglo XL sights GL-429 put the bottom of the notch in the rear sight perfectly even with the optic deck using Holosun's 509 MOS plate. I imagine the CHPWS plate can't be too far off from that one in thickness.

What back up irons should I get for a 509tx2 on a gen 5 glock 19 mos on a chwps plate?

Lower 1/3 or shorter works..
    I'm also very interested in suggestions for this type of setup, although mine is a Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS (all the other details are the same, plate and optic).

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TR1 View Post
    I'm also very interested in suggestions for this type of setup, although mine is a Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS (all the other details are the same, plate and optic).

Thank you.
    I have the Ameriglo’s mentioned above on 3 Glocks. One has a 508T. The others have a 509T. The Ameriglos work great and aren’t too expensive. I got them from Brownell’s.

I have the C&H plate on 2 Glock 17’s. They were out of stock when I wanted to set up a Glock 19 so I bought Holosun’s adapter plate. That has worked just fine as well. Holosun’s plate leaves a slight gap between the plate and the forward part of the MOS cut so if you are particular about things matching up and looking just so, C&H is probably your choice.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I have the Ameriglo’s mentioned above on 3 Glocks. One has a 508T. The others have a 509T. The Ameriglos work great and aren’t too expensive. I got them from Brownell’s.

I have the C&H plate on 2 Glock 17’s. They were out of stock when I wanted to set up a Glock 19 so I bought Holosun’s adapter plate. That has worked just fine as well. Holosun’s plate leaves a slight gap between the plate and the forward part of the MOS cut so if you are particular about things matching up and looking just so, C&H is probably your choice.
    I believe the C&H plate is aluminum, while the OEM Holosun plate is steel?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    that is correct sir

Holosun HE509T-RD X2-LEM, Law enforcement model

Is anyone aware of this model? I couldn't find any info online.

I see it only on PA site and it comes in Red or Green Reticle and also more expensive.

I emailed both PA & Holosun, I'm waiting reply.

https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...forcement-only

https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...sight-leo-only

Simong.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    that is correct sir

C&H said in a recent youtu.be video that plates using a cross bolt will be steel going forward.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

For the absolute love of god why won't someone other than C&H produce a M&P plate for the 509T. I don't think a single one they've spit out has been able to hold zero for high round counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    C&H said in a recent youtu.be video that plates using a cross bolt will be steel going forward.
    That is revealing. If I owned an aluminum plate, I'd be planning on replacing it.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List