Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JMCK AIWB 1911

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Others here have said the Hipower fits, but I myself cannot confirm that.
    Works for me...

Name:  Hi Power AIWB.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  46.7 KB

Tony makes an excellent product.
    Last edited by MDFA; 07-22-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    And it should also fit the Browning Hipower, if I remember correctly?
    MDFA beat me to it; my Mk.III HP fits into my 1911 holster.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Check out the mono block.

I won't touch plastic clips anymore
    On his website, or elsewhere?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

He has them in the spare belt attachments page. You can also get them direct from Discreet Carry Concepts.

Oh, and yeah, my 1911 Wing Claw 2.5 is amazing and Tony is the best kind of person to buy things from, just in general. Pics not currently available but I have posted my 1911 in a 2.0 before (turns out the 2.5 with dual DCC clips is still the right way to go for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Thanks people for the business and the kudos, glad you are liking the 1911 holsters. If my new employee works out (fingers crossed) then we will be making the 1911's quick ship holster very soon!!
    Is the 1.5" DCC monoblock the metal clips with the inside facing claw/hooks?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    On his website, or elsewhere?
    Elwin beat me to it

Thanks, guys!

I am pretty devoted to the wing claw 2.5 with a JCP. The SME is a slightly better holster in a lot of ways, but the easy-on nature of the JMCK means that I wind up wearing it more often.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I really like the DCC Monoblock but I end up using the JM split loop on my AIWB holsters because I prefer a slight reverse cant. I'd love to see more options from DCC.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I really like the DCC Monoblock but I end up using the JM split loop on my AIWB holsters because I prefer a slight reverse cant. I'd love to see more options from DCC.
    A pair of the original height adjustable (“universal mod 4” I think) DCC clips on a Wing Claw 2.5 are pretty much infinitely adjustable for cant and ride height, and can also be adjusted just a bit as far as the spread between them. I have mine set up for a slight reverse cant and have them at slightly different heights to remove any play back and forth on the belt (the bottom tooth of the left one snags the bottom of the belt and keeps the whole thing from moving any further towards reverse cant than I want, if that makes sense).

They basically end up being a Monoblock that’s far more adjustable. And according to the DCC guys, the original clip shape is a more robust/durable/entanglement-breakage-resistant clip design anyway.

Even better, Tony has some really cool nut/bolt/washer combos he sends with the DCC 2.5 that make micro adjustments and clamping the clips down in place super easy.

User Tag List