Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Quote Originally Posted by runngun View Post
    This height is the way to go for ACRO-MOS combo. I'm using the TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set for Glock with Optic Cut (RMR Co-Witness Height Specs-front sight is .315" tall, rear is .317" tall) Note that these are NOT the MOS version, which are higher than needed with the P2. The front fiber appears fully visible at the very bottom of the window.
    Perhaps a .315 front for a MOS with plate, but direct milled I like the CHPWS lower height BUIS with, I believe, a .285 front.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Paid for my P-2s 2021-05-25, finally got them 2022-04-01. What a wait.
    I think my order went in a day or two later; regardless, mine also arrived today.

Sorry, missed grabbing this for my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    I searched this thread for "Loctite", "Helicoil", and "loose". Nothing really got any sensible hits in relation to this.

How is the P2 retained? I am wanting to potentially run one on my gauge, and it has shot everything loose that isn't loctited down, pretty much. Does the P2 have a helicoil? Is loctite the way? How does this thing stay on the gun (It will be mounted to an ADM ACRO mount and that onto the 1913 rail, but it must stay on the ADM...)?
    I wouldn't use a P2 on a shotgun. I'd look for used, older T1s, H1s for that role. They're set up for a base that will mount to a Pic rail. The P1/P2 needs a specific mount that is neither Pic nor Weaver in design.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Sorry, missed grabbing this for my post.

I wouldn't use a P2 on a shotgun. I'd look for used, older T1s, H1s for that role. They're set up for a base that will mount to a Pic rail. The P1/P2 needs a specific mount that is neither Pic nor Weaver in design.
    Im using ADM QD mounts on a 1913 receiver rail. ADM makes one for T series and ACRO, so its same same.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Mine got here on Monday. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Mine got here on Monday. I like it.
    TLDR... Please summarize.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    TLDR... Please summarize.
    Lol. It basically is like the OG Acro but maybe a little brighter (difference is not very pronounced IMO, but as others have said the max setting on P-1 is approx same intensity as 2nd to max setting on P2.

Window seems a little chunkier/thicker. Glass quality to my eyes is not different vs P-1. Battery life assuming will be longer. I do like the new buttons more.

IN stock with a free Glock plate...

And cheaper than the police discount. I honestly waited to post this until it got here because I was half worried it was a scam.

https://www.lcaction.com/aimpoint-ac...t-plate-200520

My initial impressions are it seems really small, including the window. I am using a 509T on my P DUO and this is going on my C2 duo when the plate gets here from Dawson Precision. I am curious how it will handle. Hopefully I can get to the range soon.

Anyone's still looking for one in stock, this place seems legit and is saying they have one left for sale: https://www.monadnockfirearms.com/pr...004386567-5418

(It was two left until I just bought one.)

User Tag List