Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This. Have a Site Supporter membership on me, @SoCalDep.
    Wow… Thank you Sir! I’m humbled.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Wish I could give this 10 Likes!
    Part of me agrees, part of me hates' that I'll be waiting for quite a while to get mine.

@SoCalDep - as always, thank you for the information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This. Have a Site Supporter membership on me, @SoCalDep.
    And there's not a better guy to give it to LL!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    What holsters are you trying this combo with, @SoCalDep?

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    What holsters are you trying this combo with, @SoCalDep?
    I tried it in a Safariland 6360 with the optic cover removed and it fit and worked fine, but I'm running a US Duty Gear US-80. We tested it and I really like them. I bought one each for Glock 34, M&P 2.0 Optic, and Staccato with optic. This week's schedule was pretty busy so I didn't have time to zero the M&P with the ACRO so I'll have to do that next week, but I did shoot the P-2 on my partner's Staccato C2 and I love the combo.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I tried it in a Safariland 6360 with the optic cover removed and it fit and worked fine, but I'm running a US Duty Gear US-80. We tested it and I really like them. I bought one each for Glock 34, M&P 2.0 Optic, and Staccato with optic. This week's schedule was pretty busy so I didn't have time to zero the M&P with the ACRO so I'll have to do that next week, but I did shoot the P-2 on my partner's Staccato C2 and I love the combo.
    We just last week got two of their US-60 holsters in for T&E. Essentially an SLS clone, correct? Similar to the old Safariland 6200 series. I don't particularly like the totally exposed optic on those holsters. The US-80 at least has the holster body protecting the optic housing from most impacts.

Still liking the Blackhawk T Series L3D holster best of all. A bit bulky, but decent security and a super smooth, fast draw. And just about anything is better that the 7360 7TS holsters for a 320 w/weaponlight that we've tried.

Site Supporter
    Any chance you could try a an M&P 2.0 or 2.0 CORE in the US Duty gear holster ?

Apparently the 2.0 40 is just smidge bigger than the 9mm, enough to cause fit issues with some of the Safariland M&P RDS holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    We just last week got two of their US-60 holsters in for T&E. Essentially an SLS clone, correct? Similar to the old Safariland 6200 series. I don't particularly like the totally exposed optic on those holsters. The US-80 at least has the holster body protecting the optic housing from most impacts.

Still liking the Blackhawk T Series L3D holster best of all. A bit bulky, but decent security and a super smooth, fast draw. And just about anything is better that the 7360 7TS holsters for a 320 w/weaponlight that we've tried.
    I sent U.S. Duty Gear an email this morning and received a phone call in response. I was inquiring about a holster for a pistol/optic but no light. They don't have such a holster on their webpage, but they will make one on request.

Also, he said they would be releasing a level-III similar to an SLS/ALS within a month.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I sent U.S. Duty Gear an email this morning and received a phone call in response. I was inquiring about a holster for a pistol/optic but no light. They don't have such a holster on their webpage, but they will make one on request.

Also, he said they would be releasing a level-III similar to an SLS/ALS within a month.
    Is there a separate thread on PF on US Duty Gear RDS retention holsters? If not, seems like there should be.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is there a separate thread on PF on US Duty Gear RDS retention holsters? If not, seems like there should be.
    Oops. Just started one over in the holster section.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

User Tag List