Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    I've been waiting since 2019 for a SIG Romeo2 (finally got to see one this past summer).

Since December 2020, every time I bother SIG about it the answer I get is "in the next couple months."

Aimpoint seems to be copying them.
    I’m out at the SIG Academy Pro Shop every few weeks, I’ll keep an eye out.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Aimpoint CS mentioned only 100 came in this morning and this batch was only slated for their web sales. More are expected in January.
    The more I think about this, the less I like it. It doesn’t directly affect me since many people are ahead of me, but for them to ignore preexisting orders and open it up like that really sucks.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Given how scarce these have been, it seemed like it made sense to order one while they showed available, and ask questions about who/what/should later. I had feelers out in a number of places and the prospect of saving a buck or two wasn't enough to pass up a P2 in hand.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Given how scarce these have been, it seemed like it made sense to order one while they showed available, and ask questions about who/what/should later. I had feelers out in a number of places and the prospect of saving a buck or two wasn't enough to pass up a P2 in hand.

I would even bought one full pop for myself if I saw them in stock, I want to get this Holosun off haha
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The more I think about this, the less I like it. It doesn’t directly affect me since many people are ahead of me, but for them to ignore preexisting orders and open it up like that really sucks.
    Exactly why I never do preorders. I wait till products are on hand cause I’ve experienced and seen this too many times.

Exactly why I never do preorders. I wait till products are on hand cause I’ve experienced and seen this too many times.
    We typically don't take money down on pre-orders. We just collect everyone's information and get them in line, once it's shipping to us we start calling for payment.
    That way we are not holding anyone's money for an unknown ETA.
    CS Tactical
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    We typically don't take money down on pre-orders. We just collect everyone's information and get them in line, once it's shipping to us we start calling for payment.
    That way we are not holding anyone's money for an unknown ETA.
    Not speaking of your business or any in particular of course . I just have better luck personally having the funds ready and jump when product is available.

Not speaking of your business or any in particular of course . I just have better luck personally having the funds ready and jump when product is available.
    I wasn't implying that, I was just letting forum members know what our practice was so they don't run into this issue.

Sorry for the confusion
    CS Tactical
    www.cstactical.com

Name:  20211217_193532.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  42.1 KB

This my first ACRO. So far the impressions are rather favorable. Of course, it is a big sight but I knew that. Unity Atom sights are perfect height. Gonna Wheeler it tonight, and go live whenever time allows.

I presume that crossbolt, or whatever it is called, screw needs a little loctite?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

It lives!
    Ken

User Tag List