Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

I zeroed the Acro on the Rattler today, worked great. The big surprise was how well it worked with a magnifier. I was using an Eotech 3x to help with a zero at 50 yards. The dot looked awesome through the magnifier, better than the Eotech EXPS and Holosun AEMS I also used the magnifier with. I shot steel to 300 with the Rattler.

Name:  IMG_7504.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  83.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I zeroed the Acro on the Rattler today, worked great. The big surprise was how well it worked with a magnifier. I was using an Eotech 3x to help with a zero at 50 yards. The dot looked awesome through the magnifier, better than the Eotech EXPS and Holosun AEMS I also used the magnifier with. I shot steel to 300 with the Rattler.
    Better than an EOTech? Really? That's really surprising.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Better than an EOTech? Really? That's really surprising.
    Big surprise to me, and two rifles I shot today had an EXPS on them. Something about the character and size of the P2's dot allowed me to turn it down, but I could still look right through it, helping to target focus. I never liked an Aimpoint micro with a magnifier, but the Acro was awesome. There is also less stuff (rheostat, adjustments) on the Acro blocking down range.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Another data point for a direct milled Glock slide.

G45 milled by Battlewerx with rear sights forward. The .200 front / .276 rear Ameriglo sights are visible, but maybe 1/6 co-witness.

Per Battlewerx, they call using a .250 front / .325 rear = 1/4 co-witness. This is effectively what I am using. The only reason I switched from the Ameriglos was my rear Ameriglo which I already bent the dovetail (maybe it was on a G34 MOS in the past) was moving in the slide.

The brand new 10-8 was very very tight. I have never had to turn the sight tool that hard before.... and maybe should have taken material off. Its not going anywhere, even with the set screw.

User Tag List