Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    And once again, Mr. Dobbs is a real class act...

pat
    Thanks, brother! I'm in a happy place for a job, where I get to help good folks get in a better spot on gear and knowledge!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Anyone know what holsters Austin PD (or anyone else) is using for the M&P with Acro direct mounted? From APD's PR photos, it looks like their academy recruits are wearing 6360RDS holsters, but I can't find a Safariland fitment.
    @DpdG
    No idea if there is a specific SKU for that combination. However, I have not had any issues with either direct-mounted Acro on M&Ps of mine fitting into one of the Safariland RDO or US Duty Gear optics-specific holsters.

Name:  IMG_1357.jpg
Views: 1600
Size:  33.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    @DpdG
    No idea if there is a specific SKU for that combination. However, I have not had any issues with either direct-mounted Acro on M&Ps of mine fitting into one of the Safariland RDO or US Duty Gear optics-specific holsters.

For those running an Acro on a M&P CORE, what is the best optic plate?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    @DpdG

On the Safariland Will Fit chart I see a fitment for a 2.0 9mm Core 4.25" (63xxRDS-2222) but it does not list Acro. Is that the one you're using and does the optic flap/cheeto fully close? I've seen some people use the 63xxRDS with the flap either removed or not fully closed with the acro, but I'm trying to avoid that.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    On the Safariland Will Fit chart I see a fitment for a 2.0 9mm Core 4.25" (63xxRDS-2222) but it does not list Acro. Is that the one you're using and does the optic flap/cheeto fully close? I've seen some people use the 63xxRDS with the flap either removed or not fully closed with the acro, but I'm trying to avoid that.
    Name:  IMG_1361.jpg
Views: 1360
Size:  27.0 KB

It is from Safariland and stamped 6390RDS-2222;
    Yes, the flap closes (thru the click) but I was trying to address your question about whether or not it would accept an Acro.
    The US Duty Gear holster works quite nicely; however, while it contains, encases the optic on all but one side - it does not have a flap;
    Hopefully, Blackhawk gets off their 4th point of contact and releases their optics version of the "T" series for the M&P sooner rather than later;

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have the Aimpoint plate on mine. It’s been through a one day and a five day Handgun Combatives class, and a two day HiTS class with no issues.

Scalarworks is not messing around! Ordered about 1300 EST yesterday and it's here today. I know they are in NJ but wow!

Came with all the Aimpoint stuff/tool, an extended tool for their mount, stickers, and a lens pen.

Gonna get it mounted to my pistol this weekend and hopefully report back.

Edit:. Gonna sell the P1 and hopefully get another P2 down the road.
    Last edited by rayrevolver; 12-01-2022 at 11:45 AM.

I just received an Acro P2 and noticed the emitter is a bit slanted with the left side being a little higher. There is also dried glue(?) around it. Does anyone have experience with their Acro P2 or have pictures to compare and let me know if i'm just nit-picking? I'd expect a $600 RDS and Aimpoint quality to be immaculate. Debating if I should send it back to have it fixed or go shoot it. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Dropshot, Aimpoint will square you away and very quickly at that.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List