Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Another ACRO for the new training Staccato. I use the Tenicor MALUS SOL for AIWB and carry my carry P with the ACRO in it everyday with no issues, does extremely well.

I have both a velo 4 and a Malus sol. The velo I use off and on. I haven’t been able to get the Malus sol to work for me, probably need to play with it some more. Thanks for the recommendations.

Jason

ACRO P2's are in stock on the Aimpoint LE/MIL website. I was able to put one in the cart and confirm my order.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post

Another ACRO for the new training Staccato. I use the Tenicor MALUS SOL for AIWB and carry my carry P with the ACRO in it everyday with no issues, does extremely well.
    Is that a TD Lens Guard on the upper pistol?

I’m considering the guards on mine, that glass is awfully exposed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post

Not karmapolice, but I’ve had the Tango Down on my ACRO P-2 for the better part of a year, and can vouch for it. We’ve had a couple of other personnel run them. One had one loosen, ditched it, and the other is still running. Like most things with optics, I believe it is something that one should check periodically, like the mount and sight. I check the system weekly, just seeing if there is any movement.
    As I said above, I like the guard on mine-carrying it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Allowing everyone to go ahead and pre-order your Acro P2 that is on tomorrow's shipment
    https://cstactical.com/aimpoint-acro-p-2/
    I created an account and added it to wishlist. Says delivery in 2-4 weeks. Is there anything else I need to do? I didn’t see checkout as an option.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dogcaller View Post
    I created an account and added it to wishlist. Says delivery in 2-4 weeks. Is there anything else I need to do? I didn’t see checkout as an option.
    Unfortunately, they sell out in hours But when we do have another shipment come in than we post them as available on our site for the quantity we have coming in, once we are sold out than they are not able to be purchased. Hopefully we are lucky and get another batch in the next few weeks.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    Not karmapolice, but I’ve had the Tango Down on my ACRO P-2 for the better part of a year, and can vouch for it. We’ve had a couple of other personnel run them. One had one loosen, ditched it, and the other is still running. Like most things with optics, I believe it is something that one should check periodically, like the mount and sight. I check the system weekly, just seeing if there is any movement.
    Yep that is the Tango Down FCD guard. I got it because where my belt buckle ride it hits the front of the acro and just adds some protection. When I first installed it after some shooting it worked loose but didn’t come off or anything and I just re-torqued it and it had stayed tight. I’ll eventually put one on the second ACRO and like stated above I’ll just spot check and tighten if/when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Yep that is the Tango Down FCD guard. I got it because where my belt buckle ride it hits the front of the acro and just adds some protection. When I first installed it after some shooting it worked loose but didn’t come off or anything and I just re-torqued it and it had stayed tight. I’ll eventually put one on the second ACRO and like stated above I’ll just spot check and tighten if/when needed.
    Good info - I have one on the way. Thank you both!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'm hoping Aimpoint will catch up with production! As an Aimpoint fanboy I hope to make my first handgun RDS an ACRO P2.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

User Tag List