Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

The Acro plate is no longer listed in Dawson's site, but is still available in Staccato's.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Alternatively, Aimpoint will claim they developed the Acro P1 as a specialized night vision optimized optic, and the battery lasts five years.
    Heh. No, they originally said it was a full spectrum optic.
    If anyone has any anecdotes or data, it would be appreciated. It was pointed out to me that an RMR2 on manual, at a high intensity would have a shorter lifetime. So, I’ll say change every 6 months if one is running one consistently.

Site Supporter
    When I returned my dawson plate they said they were a week or two out from releasing a new plate that would work with both the P1 and P2 acros. Guessing they are updating their website with the new plate.

Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    The Acro plate is no longer listed in Dawson's site, but is still available in Staccato's.

Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    When I returned my dawson plate they said they were a week or two out from releasing a new plate that would work with both the P1 and P2 acros. Guessing they are updating their website with the new plate.
    Would be nice if Dawson sets up some sort of "upgrade to the new plate" program for those of us that have the old plate.

Stock alert from Trex Arms...
    This email is to notify you that we will be restocking less than 40 of the Aimpoint Acro P-2 Red Dot Sight at 10:00 AM CDT tomorrow morning (05/12/2022).

I put in an order for another ACRO P-2 today, Strohman told me to expect it late June.

This one will go on my CZ Evo, and I'll pull the Micro T-2 on it currently as an offset RDS on my 11.5" to supplement the EXPS3. I would use the P-2 if the battery compartment was on the right side, but the left side would be really annoying to change the battery on with the EOTech in the way, along with the illumination controls.

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    edit - now showing expected in stock 6/17. I'm fairly certain it showed in stock this am but I may have overlooked it.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    edit - now showing expected in stock 6/17. I'm fairly certain it showed in stock this am but I may have overlooked it.
    It was showing in stock this am, and I ordered one after seeing your post!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Acro plate is back in Dawson's site, but still says "P1". So far, so good with my Staccato C2 and Dawson P1 plate. Only 300 rounds through, though.

User Tag List