Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Finally, a common sense BUIS.

pat
    That Atei shim sight is freakin' amazing. I've got two slides cut that way and it is my preference for a BUIS. If I could retrofit my other dot pistols, principle wise, I would.

Someone ought to come up with a rear adjustable sight that mounts to the Acro, similar to how the Tango Down lens guard secures to the sight.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

It was relatively easy to find a P2 for sale about 1-2 months ago, but availability seems to have been pretty much nil since then. Does anyone have an idea as to how soon Aimpoint will send some more over?

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    Has anyone used the P2 for passive aiming?
    Comparison to something like a Micro or AEMS for light transmossion?

Thinking about getting one for offset use on a rifle
    I would say it's about on par with a T-2 and P-1.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    It was relatively easy to find a P2 for sale about 1-2 months ago, but availability seems to have been pretty much nil since then. Does anyone have an idea as to how soon Aimpoint will send some more over?
    I placed an order with Strohman two weeks ago, and this was the response I got: "We hope to be able to fulfill your order by the end of the summer." Good news is they're not charging my card until they are ready to ship.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I placed an order with Strohman two weeks ago, and this was the response I got: "We hope to be able to fulfill your order by the end of the summer." Good news is they're not charging my card until they are ready to ship.
    Same.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    End of summer being August, is what I was told; my assumption is that they're in the same batch as Wilson Combat's date of 2022-08-21 (or something like that, I'm going off memory) for estimated ship date.

UPS should have my ATEi slide to me tomorrow. I’m excited.

Site Supporter
    Contemplating out loud (via forum post). We know there was a small recall that seemingly has affected no one here. I wonder if that’s what slowed the train down. Or large sudden contracts for weapon optics in light of Russian non-sense.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Contemplating out loud (via forum post). We know there was a small recall that seemingly has affected no one here. I wonder if that’s what slowed the train down. Or large sudden contracts for weapon optics in light of Russian non-sense.
    Very large federal agency is getting ACROs. I don’t know if the order has gone through yet, though.

User Tag List